Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Jay Hotrum's Poster Presentation


I’m in the beginning stages of my project and I intend to spend a lot of time researching this subject when I get back home to California.

I’m researching and identifying notable African American perspectives in the field of political science. So far, I’ve really been looking into issues related to Identity Politics, Racial divides, and diversity in the field of Political Science itself. I’m trying to learn about the scope of influence of such perspectives and how they affect the nature of the discipline of political science now and in the future. I’m interested in researching these perspectives to see which one or two perspectives will be especially useful for exploring as part of a major research project when I enter a PhD program. --Jay Hotrum

Related:
Design notes: Jay Hotrum
Poster Presentation
AALCI 2015
************
************

No comments: